Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still Here - Still Me


Well, I'm still here - WAITING! I'm heading off to St. Mike's for a check-up today. My lungs are feeling a bit 'icky' but I think this is as good as it's going to get!

I FINALLY got to put on a pair of jeans today - after 3 long months! Pajamas are really comfortable, but there was only some much more I could take! At least I feel like a 'normal' person today - LOL - apart from the hoses, wheel chair, coughing, wheezing, etc., etc., etc., - LOL!

The only thing is - I am SO SICK of waiting! I know there's nothing we can do about it - but it's really hard on times to say the least! If you only knew that it was going to be this month, or next month - but alas, no one knows. We keep praying that it will happen soon - I'm not sure how much more I can take - health wise ...

No comments: