Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

As the year comes to a close, I often reflect on the past year and seriously thing about the things have have brought me joy and happiness ... and also not to forget those things that we're so pleasant, but which I gained valuable experience.

I've never been the type of person to question "why me" ... everything that's handed to me in life I take with stride. Yes, I'll often complain and do a little bitching ... depending on the situation. But overall, I manage to deal with the obstacles and come out the other side more wise.

This being my second Christmas post-transplant, I am forever grateful for the donor family that found the kindness in their hearts to make the ultimate sacrifice ... yet saved my life. If there is one wish that I could send out this season ... I would like to send out some huge hugs and kisses to my donor family and wish them the merriest of Christmases! I am so blessed to have my own family - AND a special family that will remain with me forever!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments: