Monday, May 04, 2009

New Beginnings ...

Yes, my lung transplant was a huge transformation and new lease on life ... but it seems that I'm coming across lost of changes this month ... and all for ME for once!

I made the decision to try for a new job ... not that I hate my current one, but I think it's just time for a change ... well, another change.  I applied for a semi-government position back in February 2009 and have been awaiting the results of the competition ... until today! 

I had a call a couple of weeks ago to do a telephone interview ... and was notified that ... I GOT THE JOB!!!!  I actually started today with orientation and training ... and can't wait to sink my teeth in!

... and, apart from my new job, I've made the decision to start a new tattoo!!  Stay tuned for the design and results!!

Wish me luck ... I'm going to need it!

No comments: