Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hooked on Cruising!

There she is ... Carnival Victory!
As you can tell from my previous post ... we had a BLAST on our cruise!  Not something I thought I would ever do ... now I can't picture another vacation outside of cruising!

Well, we've only been home a few weeks ... aaaaannnnnddddd, I've done it!  We've booked again for 2012!  YAY!

We absolutely loved the Carnival Dream and sailing out of Florida ... but we wanted to do something different this time.  There are a lot of places in the southern Caribbean that I want to visit and have always dreamed of ... St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Barbados ... and guess what???!!!  We found a cruise that visits not just one or two of the ports ... but all three!!  And on top of that, we begin our journey at San Juan, PR!

The more I think of visiting San Juan, the more nervous I become.  I don't know what it is ... maybe it's the fear that everyone will speak Spanish and we'll be stuck not knowing how to communicate.  After all, I could handle Florida :D!  Nevertheless, the cruise is booked, fights are on watch, and the countdown begins!!

No comments: