Friday, August 05, 2011

Another Boost of L-I-F-E

Again I find myself stuck in this mundane rut ... enjoying my new life, but not really doing much but working and living a "normal" life ... and by no means is my life normal!

I find myself falling into this space where I'm like everyone else ... complaining about the weather, that I don't get to do things, work ... just complaining.  I really hate to do this since my transplant ... but when you're around the general population, it just seems to swirl around you until you're engulfed in this depressing mood.

Thankfully, I received some really great news ... and again, boosted me back into "my" reality!  One of my transplant family members had an unexpected hospital stay during her transplant follow up, another had been waiting to hear if he could return home from his transplant, and yet another had received her gift, but was having a few bumps to get over.  Well, within a day, I had heard that the hospital stay was over, the other was heading home, and our newest transplant family member had turned 25 and celebrated her 1 month lungivesary!

Thanks for the boost back into reality ... nothing like hearing/seeing the miracles and things that REALLY matter, rather than dwelling on the little, insignificant stuff.

YAY LIFE!

No comments: