Monday, August 01, 2011

Yet Another New Addition

I'm a self proclaimed animal lover ... well, particularly doggies.  Throughout my life time I've loved 6 pugs (currently have 2) and a Samoyed.  Most recently I've gotten into rescuing doggies ... and well, I can't seem to stop!

Just last year, we adopted a beagle, Willow into our home.  She's been a handful to say the least, but she's a joy to have.  I'm curious as to what kind of life she had before us, as she is quite scared of loud noises, etc.  She's proven to be very hard to train ... but we're still working on it, and I'm sure she'll master it sooner or later.

Just 2 days ago, we learned of a little pup (setter/lab mix) who was in need of a home.  Well, I saw a picture of her and fell head over heels in love with her.  I know it's a lot to take on ... but then again, what's another doggie in the mix??

The pugs just love her (plus the pugs are couch potatoes ... so they're not any trouble at all).  Willow does like her; however she constantly wants to play with Rosey ... and well, she just a tad too small to be push around, jumped on and bitten!!  Willow can't get this through her head as of yet.

Nevertheless, Rosey is now a part of our family ... and one that we'll love as we love all our fur babies!

Our little cutie taking a much deserved nap!  Welcome home Rosey!


No comments: