Saturday, November 21, 2009

Natalia receives her call!!!!

I've started following Natalia's blog and watched her story on CBC - it's quite amazing how some people touch others lives.

I pray for each and every CF and transplant patient that I meet - Natalia being no different. It's somewhat of a understanding - as all our stories are similar and we often share experiences - good or bad.

I didn't think that I would be posting so soon - but Natalia has gotten THE CALL!!

After a few hours wait to see if the lungs were suitable, Natalia has now entered surgery! I pray that the surgery is a success and that this amazing woman is able to become the mommy that she's prayed of being!

Sending positive thoughts and lots of strength you way Natalia!

2 comments:

Katey said...

Thanks for the update! I follow her blog also, but somehow didn't hear about it! And thanks for stopping by my blog as well. I look forward to keeping in touch!

Danie said...

I just want to say thank you for going to my blog and becoming a follower. It means alot to me that you would take the time and congrats on your second lease on life. My best friend, Jamie Warren is coming up on her two year and I am so happy I still have her in my life. I am rooting for you and I hope that you life is full and joyous. I will definitely keep up with you on your blog. Again, thank you for becoming a follower on my blog. I cannot wait to get to know you better through your posts!

Danie