Sunday, April 10, 2011

Welcoming ... Sally Littlefoot

I've always enjoyed exotic animals ... and have always been an animal lover.  After all, I've had 6 pugs, a samoyed, and a beagle throughout my life ... currently loving 2 pugs and our beagle.  So when I saw the beautiful pictures that my friend had posted ... I just fell in love all over again!

HEDGEHOGS!!

Introducing ... Sally Littlefoot!

After seeing this beautiful little creature, I immediately contacted my friend and arranged to get me one of these little beauties!  I then picked out our little darling ... Sally!


Here's our little girlie enjoying a bowl of food all to herself ... hehe

And enjoying her wheel ...


Finally a pic of our little darling ... as of today, April 10, 2011 at almost 6 weeks ...


Can't wait to meet her in person on the 15th!!  Thanks Paulette for the opportunity to fall in love with and love this little darling!

No comments: