Thursday, August 19, 2010

IN NEED OF A BREAK

I'm not one to complain and I LOVE a bit of chaos and crisis sometimes .... but just that, SOMETIMES! With my new job that I took the middle of June, I expected a bit of a change and a bit more 'excitement'. My job is by no means a quite desk job ... and no more do I want it to be that!

But these past few weeks ... well ... have proven to be just a tad bit stressful!

Not that my work is any more stressful ... yes, it's a lot more busier since the middle of July, but that combined with home life is proving to be a bit much to manage.

I've finally gotten an offer on a property that I've had for sale for a number of years. It's located in a very rural area, and to be honest, I didn't think that I would ever sell it. I'm not looking to make any amount of money, but I just want it off my hands, so I don't have to worry about it anymore! So, things have been progressing more slowly with that, than I had expected. First off, I couldn't find the survey/deed of the land. I KNOW it's done, but no where to be found. Secondly, the septic that was SUPPOSED to be inspected in 2005, has no record of being done. And thirdly, I have family members who are proving to be a royal pain in the ass.
Instead of helping me get the damn thing off my hands, I'm running into road block after road block. I now have the survey completed and the septic is to be inspected on Monday ... but if my patience can hold out until the things is finalized .... well, we will have to wait and see. It's not looking good!!

 On top of that, we're trying to re-mortgage our home. Yes, it's that time again ... and something else that's proving to be a pain! With our first mortgage we had an inspector do a drive by appraisal ... now they are wanting the full blown in-home inspection!! We're hoping to get that finalized on Monday and get everything straightened out before the first week of September.

I wouldn't mind doing all these little pain the butt things, but working on top of that ... just isn't happening! I've always been able to manage and handle a number of things at once ... I'm a great multi-tasker ... but to be honest, I'm sick of it!! I don't want to have to worry and stress about a bunch of stuff ... I just wanna live this new life that I've been given ...

... I want to enjoy ME!

No comments: